DisplayLink Releases v.10.2M4 for Windows
DisplayLink announced v.10.2M4 for Windows is now available.
Targus Technical Support may recommend the DisplayLink v.10.2M4 software for troubleshooting and diagnostics but is not currently recommending this version update.
Using this version of the software should work, but Targus has not fully validated this release with all Targus Universal Docking Stations or Targus Universal Docking Station Utilities. Users of Targus Audio/Video Configuration Utility should be especially vigilant in validating this release in their environment.
Targus currently recommends v.10.2M2, also available from Windows Update.
- There are no new features applicable to Targus Universal Docking Stations and docking stations’ utilities in this version.
Issues addressed since 10.2 M2 Release
- DL-6xxx with RTL8211E-VL/VB: improved Ethernet throughput at 10M/100M link speed (VIFR-994)
- Added support for new DisplayLink DL-6350 products
- Release is Windows 11 22H2/SV2 certified
- DL-6xxx series: fixed LAN sent package status for half-duplex 100M fixed switch config (VIFR-1040)
- DL-6xxx series: fixed timing issue on some modes with Dell AW2721D monitor (VIFR-1045)
- DL-4xxx series: added MCCS vendor specific VCP codes for capability reporting (VIFR-1180)
- Removed the need for reboot after driver upgrade from 10.2 Mx on Windows 11 (VIFR-1066)
The full release notes are here.
For Technical Support, please visit:
US Internet: http://targus.com/us/support
Support Number: 800.283.6325
Canada Internet: http://www.targus.com/ca/support
Australia Internet: http://www.targus.com/au/support
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: 1800-641-645
New Zealand Telephone: 0800-633-222
Latin America Email: email@example.com