Secure your laptop — and the sensitive data on it — with the DEFCON® Trapezoid Master Keyed Cable Lock. This pack of 25 locks also works with any device with a lock slot, like tablets and laptops.
- Compatible with Noble® WEDGELOCK® wedge-shaped lock slots
- 360° rotating head for effortless device locking
- Easy push-to-lock button makes it quick and easy to lock
- Slim size is ideal for slim devices
- 6’ galvanized steel cable stands the test of time
- PA400P base plate or ASPA28USZ cubicle anchor sold separately
The DEFCON® Trapezoid Master Keyed Cable Lock is a sturdy locking device with a pass-through loop on one end and a lock on the other, and this comes in a pack of 25. The 6-foot durable galvanized steel from which the cable is constructed with is both cut- and rust-resistant, so that it’s nearly impossible to destruct.
If someone attempts to remove the lock, it will noticeably damage the computer, alerting you to potential theft and preventing resale. Including two identical miniature keys, the DEFCON® Trapezoid Master Keyed Cable Lock also gives you the peace of mind of having a back-up key. Ships with 25 locks and 25 pairs of individual lock keys. Master keys ship separately; contact a Targus representative for more details.