Rugged SafePort® Max Pro Healthcare Tablet Case for Dell Venue™ 10 Pro 5056
Get the ultimate in protection for your Dell Venue™ 10 Pro 5056 with this SafePort® Rugged case. Its clip-in system and medical-grade materials are easily sanitized.
- Case passes military grade 4’ drop testing (MIL-STD 810G)* for drop protection and IP54 Requirements** for water and dust protection
- Nonporous medical-grade PC and PE materials are easily sanitized
- Built-in tablet stand enables hands-free viewing
- Built-in hand strap and shoulder strap offer multiple carrying options
- Tough polycarbonate shell with shock-absorbing silicone tray safeguard your tablet
- Silicone plugs cover audio and power ports
- Clip-in system allows for quick assembly and disassembly for effortless cleaning
Specially designed to meet the demands and specific requirements for tablet use in hospitals and healthcare facilities, the SafePort® Rugged Healthcare Case for Dell Venue™ 10 Pro 5056 is built tough with medical-grade PC and PE. The nonporous materials can be sanitized with alcohol or bleach-based disinfectants, and the case clip system enables the tablet to be effortlessly removed and clipped in so that cleaning is quick and easy. A built-in stand (with two different viewing angles), built-in hand strap, and the included shoulder strap allow for multiple viewing and carrying options. Protective port covers provide access to all tablet USB, video, and power ports while the tablet is inside the case. By meeting the military standards* for protection against water, drops, dust**, and force, this rugged case provides the best all-around tablet protection for everyday use
*As tested by an independent third party applying MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6, Procedure IV.
**Meets Ingress Protection Level 54 for dust and water resistance as tested by an independent third party laboratory applying IEC standard 60529.