SafePort® Rugged Case for iPad® (6th gen./5th gen.), iPad Pro® (9.7-inch), and iPad Air® 2 (Black)
- Case passes military grade 4’ drop testing (MIL-STD 810G)* and IP54 Certification Requirements**
- 2-piece over-molded shell with shock-absorbent clear TPU
- Integrated bezel-free screen protector
- Silicone plugs cover audio and power ports
- Built-in stand slides open with one hand
- Detachable hand strap integrated into sliding handle
- Clear window on back displays asset tag
Whether it’s while traveling, in the office, or at a remote job site, the Targus SafePort® Rugged Case keeps your iPad® (6th gen./5th gen.), iPad Pro® (9.7-inch), or iPad Air® 2 protected. From its hardened polycarbonate shell with shock-absorbing materials to the advanced corner and side protection, it meets the rigorous MIL-STD-810G standards that protect from harsh environmental conditions, sudden drops, and accidental slips.
We’ve designed the case so that it’s as light and thin as possible while still maintaining its rugged protection. An integrated sliding stand for landscape viewing and typing positions adds versatility and hassle-free portability. It even opens with the slide of one hand. Connect the soft neoprene hand strap and your iPad becomes more accessible and secure than before.
* As tested by an independent third party applying MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6, Procedure IV.
** Meets Ingress Protection Level 54 for dust and water resistance as tested by an independent third party laboratory applying IEC standard 60529.