translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price
• Midsize, ambidextrous design fits comfortably in right or left hand
• Easily converts from left- to right-handed use with a simple twist of the top
• Manufactured from 85% post-consumer recycled materials
• Bluetooth® LE 5.0 wireless connectivity
• Supports up to 4000 DPI for gaming-level performance
• BlueTrace technology for usage on almost any surface*
• Includes 1 x AA battery
• Limited 2-year warranty
• Compatible with ChromeOS®, Windows®, and macOS®
• DefenseGuard™ Antimicrobial Protection** creates a cleaner surface and works continuously to protect the mouse by preventing the growth of microorganisms
* BlueTrace technology may not work on some glass or mirrored surfaces.
** Antimicrobial protection is limited to the device itself. This mouse has been infused with an antimicrobial additive. Active ingredient: Silver Phosphate Glass (nano-). EPA Est/ 99234-CA-1
The Targus® Sustainable Ergonomic EcoSmart™ Ambidextrous Mouse uniquely combines ergonomics with a sustainable, ambidextrous design that can be easily converted from left-hand to right-hand use with a simple twist of the top.
This eco-friendly, ambidextrous mouse is made with post-consumer recycled plastic, comes in packaging from recycled materials, and uses Bluetooth® low energy technology to reduce power consumption, making it an ideal choice for today’s eco-friendly professionals.
Compatible with multiple devices, it supports up to 4000 DPI to deliver gaming-level performance and has built-in infrared optical tracking technology which provides accurate control across a myriad of surfaces.
As an additional benefit, this mouse features Targus DefenseGuard™ Antimicrobial Protection, which helps to create a cleaner surface by preventing the growth of microorganisms, and works continuously for the life of the product.
*Antimicrobial protection is limited to the device itself. This mouse has been infused with an antimicrobial additive. Active ingredient: Silver Phosphate Glass (nano-). EPA Est/ 99234-CA-1
This eco-friendly mouse uses 85 percent of recycled post-consumer plastic in its main material and comes in packaging made from recycled materials. Furthermore, it uses Low Energy Bluetooth technology to minimize power consumption.
This mouse delivers superior comfort, flexibility, and precision for right- and left-handed use. This innovative, six-button ergonomic ambidextrous design works by simply lifting up the top and spinning it around to easily convert it from a right- to left-handed mouse.
This mouse is equipped with a high-performance 4000 DPI Pixart PMW3310 infrared optical sensor, capable of delivering gaming-level precision. Ideal for gamers, graphic designers, and other users that require a high level of precision in mouse control.
Infused with antimicrobial additives, you can rest assured your mouse is fully protected. Unlike topically applied sprays, DefenseGuard™ offers antimicrobial protection to help prevent the growth of microorganisms that does not wear or wash off and lasts for the life of the product.*