Universal USB 3.0 DV Docking Station with Power
Get a seamless connection right at the fingertips with a docking station that can accommodate a wide array of devices at once.
- 1x stereo speaker and 1x microphone port
- Laptop power and charging port, and cable included
- Lock port security
- 1x wire speed GbE port (when used with USB 3.0)
- In-Box converters for DVI-I to VGA and HDMI to DVI-D supporting DVI, VGA, and HDMI monitors.
- 4x USB 2.0 High Speed ports – high power charging
- 2x USB 3.0 Super Speed ports - 1x high power charging port (when used with USB 3.0)
- Free Wi-Fi AutoSwitch Utility
- On/Off switch and power ON indicator LED
- The wedge shaped horizontal design saves valuable desk space.
Get an increase in speed and power by utilizing the latest USB 3.0 technology for your workstation. The Targus USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Dual Video Docking Station offers dual video ports that deliver beyond HD video and graphics up to 2048 x 1152 (1x DVI-I, 1x HDMI) to two monitors. In addition, it includes a DVI to VGA adapter, 1 HDMI to DVI adapter, 2 USB 3.0 ports for your USB 3.0 peripherals and 4 USB 2.0 ports for all of your USB 2.0 items. The docking station also features integrated universal laptop charging (patent pending) that is compatible with most 90W PC laptops. The universal power tips are conveniently stored inside the dock for quick and easy access. Also included are a Gigabit Ethernet port, audio In/Out ports to connect speakers and a security lock slot to help secure the dock and avoid theft. A 6.15A AC adapter and 2ft USB 3.0 cable is also included to help make it easy to connect your device to a complete workstation – including dual monitors, mouse, keyboard, printer and other peripherals you may need by simply docking your laptop. The docking station also has two high-powered USB ports, providing extra power and stays on even when the laptop is disconnected.
Wifi Autoswitch Utility (For Business Users) Improve your network performance by offering your wireless users greater security in addition to the maximum bandwidth available. The Wifi Autoswitch Utility ensures that your office/desk users are connected to the wired LAN and reduces redundant network connections by decreasing the number of open ports and eliminating IP address conflicts.