Get the most out of your workstation with two ultra-high-def monitors. Plug them in with the USB-C™ Universal DV4K Docking Station with 100W Power, which is Thunderbolt™ 3 compatible and supports both DisplayPort™ and HDMI in the one docking station. It’ll help keep your laptop — and your productivity — humming all day long as it delivers integrated power and charging for most USB-C laptops up to 100 watts.
With four USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports on this docking station (including one that’s high-powered for charging devices), 1 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port, plus an audio in/out port for speakers, mics, or earphones, it’s easy to customize your workstation. Truly universal, it’s compatible with various operating programs and platforms. And it comes with power tips that work with ASUS®, Dell™, HP®, and Lenovo™ laptops, among others. It’s also compact enough to not take up too much desk real estate. This dock combines power with productivity in a compact size.
Docking Station Supports Dual DisplayPort™ and HDMI Monitors
Access the latest display technology with two DisplayPort™ ports that support dual DisplayPort™ monitors, dual HDMI monitors, or a mix of the two. Create a high-performance dual-monitor workstation with crisp, clear images at resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 p60 24bpp color.
A compact industrial design makes this USB-C docking station a sure fit for shrinking desktops and tight spaces. Elements like stacked ports add functionality with a reduced footprint. The dock is low-profile and compact, so it’s an integrated part of your desktop environment.
Streamline Your Workspace Now
With so many convenient features, this HDMI and DisplayPort™ docking station has everything you need to maximize productivity with minimal fuss. Learn more by reading the product specs below and explore adding a travel-ready USB-C docking station for when you’re on the road.
Enterprise Software Suite: A Targus Exclusive
Enhance security and improve user experience with the Targus Enterprise Software Suite for DOCK190USZ.
- Wi-Fi Auto Switch: auto enables/disables Wi-Fi functionality when the dock’s Ethernet connection is active, reducing unnecessary network traffic and enabling faster connection speeds.
- MAC Address Cloning: auto replaces the MAC address of the connected Targus Ethernet network adapter with any (Wired Ethernet, Wireless Ethernet, Bluetooth) MAC address of the local host, supporting device-based authentication methods.
- Ghost Device Removal: purges older, latent Targus docking station devices from the local registry preventing registry bloat.
- Targus A/V Configuration Utility: restores audio configuration, icon, and first-level application window’s positions to external monitors when re-connecting to a previously used Targus docking station.
What’s in the Box
- Quick Start Guide (part #410-3723-001A)
- Power Tip 3A (part #PT-3A)
- Power Tip 3H (part #PT-3H)
- Power Tip 3H2 (part #PT-3H2)
- Power Tip 3I2 (part #PT-3I2)
- Power Tip 3P (part #PT-3P)
- Power Tip 3W (part #PT-3W)
- Power Tip 3X9 (part #PT-3X9)
- USB-C to USB-A Adapter (10cm) (part #ACC1104GLX)
- USB-C Male to USB-C Male Cable 1M, 10Gbps Screw-in Cable (replacement part #ACC1121GLX)
- Adapter, AC to DC, 20.5V, 7.32A, Desk type, barrel O/P, level VI (part #800-0452-001B)
- DC cable to power tip, 1M (part #511-0459-001C)
- Cable, Input US AC cable cord set, 3pins, 1.8M (part #511-0309-001C)
Get the AC/DC Adapter and AC Cable Cord Bundle for DOCK19 - BUS0415 (parts N and L).
Onboard USB 3.2 Gen 1 for Advanced Peripherals and Charging
One USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C and Four USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports make it simple to add the latest keyboards, exterior drives, and other peripherals to customize the workspace experience. The dock also includes a fast-charging port for charging your smartphone, tablet, or other devices.
Easy Script Generator
Save time and money deploying Targus Docking Station Utilities. This utility provides IT Administrators with an intuitive GUI for selecting any or all the utilities and their associated options.