Boost productivity and performance with the world’s first docking station to deliver four HD extended displays. Ideal for call centers, finance applications and entertainment – and anywhere multiple displays add efficiency – the Targus USB-C™ Universal Quad HD (QVHD) Docking Station maximizes workstation viewing. Dual DisplayLink® DL-3950 chip technology supports four HD (1920 x 1080 p60) displays or two 2K (2560 x 1440 p50) displays. The docking station includes numerous additional ports to connect your essential USB 3.0 peripherals and Ethernet network.
Compact and low-profile, this small-but-mighty dock consumes half the desk space of typical docks, reducing clutter and providing the ease of a single connection point for mouse, keyboard, and more. The rubberized, padded bottom protects against scratches, while the VESA bracket mounting provision allows for use of the Targus VESA Mount Bracket (ACX003GLZ – sold separately) to hold your dock behind your display for even greater space savings. Wide compatibility with virtually any laptop ensures easy deployment and use with Thunderbolt 3™, Display Port Alt-Mode, and USB 3.0, 3.1 and Type-C devices.
The Targus USB-C™ Universal Quad Video HD Docking Station (DOCK520USZ) is a CES® 2019 Innovation Awards Honoree*. As the industry’s first universal docking station to support four HD extended displays, the dock and the award reaffirms Targus as a true innovator in universal docking.
Supports Four HDMI Monitors
Create a high-performance quad-monitor workstation with full HD (1920 x 1080 p60) resolution on all four displays; easily switch viewing modes to enable two 2K (2560 x 1440 p50) displays.
Onboard USB 3.0 for Advanced Peripherals and Charging
Four USB 3.0 ports make it easy to customize workspaces with the latest keyboards, external drives, and other essential peripherals. Efficient charging is close at hand with one powered USB 3.0 port for keeping smartphone, tablet, or other devices powered up and ready to go.
What’s in the Box
- Quick Start Guide (part #410-3828-001A)
- USB-C to USB-A Adapter (10cm), Black (part #ACC1104GLZ)
- 1.8 M USB-C Male to USB-C Male 5Gbps Cable (part #ACC1113GLX)
- Cable, Input US AC cable cord set, 3pins, 1.8M, C5 connector (part #511-0309-001C6)
- Adapter, AC to DC, 20V, 3.25A, 65W (part #800-0469-001A)
Enterprise Software Suite: A Targus Exclusive
Enhance security and improve user experience with the Targus Enterprise Software Suite for DOCK520USZ.
- Wi-Fi Auto Switch: auto enables/disables Wi-Fi functionality when the dock’s Ethernet connection is active, reducing unnecessary network traffic and enabling faster connection speeds.
- MAC Address Cloning: auto replaces the MAC address of the connected Targus Ethernet network adapter with any (Wired Ethernet, Wireless Ethernet, Bluetooth) MAC address of the local host, supporting device-based authentication methods.
- Ghost Device Removal: purges older, latent Targus docking station devices from the local registry preventing registry bloat.
*The CES Innovation Awards are based upon descriptive materials submitted to the judges. CTA did not verify the accuracy of any submission or of any claims made and did not test the item to which the award was given.