4Vu™ Privacy Screen for HP® EliteBook Folio G1, Landscape
The 4Vu™ Privacy Screen for HP® EliteBook Folio G1, Landscape reduces the viewing angle on your screen, safeguarding information and sensitive data from prying eyes in the office or in public.
- Protects private information with constrained viewing angles to 30° from either side
- Filters blue light, minimizing eye strain
- Blocks screen glare for a comfortable viewing experience
- Over 12% brighter than competitive solutions for greater clarity and visibility
- Glossy or matte sides to suit your viewing preferences
- Reusable silicon adhesive strips for quick and easy installation
The 4Vu™ Privacy Screen for HP® EliteBook Folio G1, Landscape protects confidential information and data from prying eyes. Tiny vertical blinds on the surface of the privacy screen narrow the viewing angle so data is only visible directly in front of the monitor up to 30° away from the center of the screen. Onlookers will only see a dark unclear screen when attempting to view the information from a side angle when held horizontally. In addition to providing security, the screen also blocks the glare to help reduce eye strain.
The 4Vu Privacy Screen can be easily attached by using clear adhesive strips designed for LCD filters or with the included tab guides that stick to the edge of the LCD bezel to hold the screen in place. Users can also position the tabs so the screen easily slides on and off. Highly portable and easy to use, the 4Vu Privacy Screen prevents onlookers from seeing valuable information often viewed on a display.