15.6" Mobile Elite Checkpoint-Friendly Topload
Pass through airport security hassle-free with a protective laptop case that features a split design that allows easy x-ray scanning without removing the laptop.
- A dedicated compartment with reinforced backing to separate your files and keep them looking crisp.
- Patentpending split design separates laptop from accessories, to allow clear xray scanning
- Features padded nylon handles, a nonslippadded shoulder strap and trolley strap for attachment to rolling luggage
- A rear strap that let's you securely attach your bag to the handle or trolley of your favorite suitcase or Targus rolling case.
- The traditional top loading case allows it's owner to effortlessly access their laptop through the semi-opened compartment at the top of the case without exposing the contents of the bag.
- Slim design for the style-conscious minimalist who likes to travel light with only the essentials.
- Includes zipdown workstation with pockets for business cards, pens, accessories and keys; dedicated filesection to organize documents
- Designed to fit 15.4 widescreen laptops; Features SafePort Air Cushion system for premium laptop protection
- Constructed of durable polyester
- Designed to fit a range of laptops with screens up to 15.4" in size; including models with an extended battery.
The Targus Mobile Elite Checkpoint-Friendly Topload case is designed to help you clear airport security without removing your laptop from your case. The results are:
• Quicker airport processing
• Reduced risk of laptop loss, theft, or damage
• Greater privacy and security
This 15.6” case splits down the middle, isolating the laptop on one side to allow for clear x-ray scanning. The Checkpoint-Friendly Mobile Elite is lightweight, offers padded nylon handles, and includes a non-slip padded shoulder strap and trolley strap for attachment to rolling luggage.
In addition, the case includes a dedicated file section, zip-down workstation with business card holder, pen loops, key clip and multiple accessory compartments to keep items organized.
US Patent No. 8,567,578. For patent details, visit targus.com/patents.