Does your organization use a mix of USB-C devices and legacy laptops? The USB-C™ Demultiplexer makes non-USB-C laptops compatible with Targus USB-C Docking Stations.
- 1 USB-C/F port
- Enables support for legacy host devices
- Uses universal 3-pin power tip support
- Power tips included for Acer®, ASUS®, Dell™, HP®, Lenovo™, Samsung®, Toshiba, and Fujitsu: 3A, 3H, 3H2, 3I2, 3P, 3W, 3X9
- Supports power delivery charging up to 60W
- Supports USB 3.0 data transfer up 5 Gbps
- 1 USB 3.0 Type A/M cable
- 1 Targus 3 pin DC power cable (with tips for various laptop models)
Supporting a mix of legacy and new laptops in your organization? This USB-C™ Demultiplexer was engineered to work with Targus USB-C docking stations with Power Delivery (PD). Complete with a USB-C port and two cables — one that transmits power and another that transmits data — it’ll ensure that your non-USB-C legacy laptops are compatible with the Targus USB-C Universal DV4K Docking Station (DOCK180USZ). That way, you’ll have full support through your laptop refresh cycle.