Ready or not, school is back in session
Crash course to selecting the best items for back to school 2019
Going back to school can be an exciting or nerve-racking time for anyone. Whether you are shopping for yourself, your children or both, this guide will help you select the best items for a successful school year. This guide is broken down into three different age groups to cover all levels of education. It’s important to never stop learning and growing.
For the Elementary and Junior Highschool Students
Durable and functional are the two main. things to shop for. At Targus, we are always concerned with providing the best device protection for you. Children are exposed to technology early on in school and are adapting to digital textbooks. Doing homework online is also becoming the norm so carrying tech to and from the classroom is imperative. Items that will help your youngster keep their technology safe are.
1. A rugged tablet case: Targus rugged tablet cases ensure that your tablet will survive impact if dropped from up to four feet. Military-grade rugged cases are the best for students who are in an environment where they constantly transport their technology because the tech becomes more susceptible to drops when you’re constantly moving.
2. A sporty backpack dependable enough to carry your personal technology. The Targus 15.6” Sport Backpack has features like a lightweight design, a laptop pouch, the ability to house two water bottles, and reflective accents to enhance visibility. Another one of the best backpacks for the future business leader is a 15.6” Strata II This is another lightweight design from Targus that provides unparalleled laptop protection. Features found in this backpack consist of a document storage compartment, two zippered side pockets, adjustable shoulder straps, and a ruggedized leatherette base to resist typical wear and tear.
3. The best bag for the future entrepreneur is the 15.6” Business Urbanite Backpack. You’ll have a padded laptop compartment, adjustable shoulder straps for a custom fit, a padded back with air mesh for comfort with this carrying option. With this comfortable and stylish entry-level business backpack, you’ll be ready for what the school year has in store for you.
For the Highschool and College Students
High school and college are some of the most fun times of your life. You have a lot of events lined up and maybe even have several athletic opportunities to sign up for. Finally, you start to grasp what it’s like to be a young adult. Since you are most likely 100% digital aside from a couple of paperback textbooks, your focus will be carrying your laptop and athletic gear if you’re in sports.
1. While you venture out into another year of school the Targus 15.6” Urban Explorer Backpack will be your most reliable comrade. With features like a compartment for a laptop, tablet, and an air mesh back panel. Additional features that you’ll be glad that you have include a utility loop that works with many bike lights, a sternum strap with a built-in whistle, a sunglass loop on shoulder straps, and two extra-large water bottle or umbrella pockets.
2. Added security to protect your technology from getting stolen is a bonus especially since you will constantly switch classrooms. The CityLite Pro Security Backpack offers an RFID blocking pocket to help protect data, houses laptops up to 15.6”, strategically positioned pockets to prevent theft, a panic whistle built into the sternum strap, and an air mesh back panel for comfort.
3. As a high school and college student, being involved in sports is common. You’re studying, learning, and contributing to a team. An active lifestyle is important, and the proper gear is imperative, the Targus 15.6” Targus Work + Play® Fitness Backpack is an excellent choice to keep your sports gear and tech organized for transport. With this backpack, you’ll have unique features like a laptop compartment, a built-in hook to place in a locker, a detachable laundry bag, a lined/ventilated compartment for your work or gym shoes, two water bottle pockets, and contoured shoulder straps for comfort. With this backpack, you’ll be an all-star in and out of the classroom.
For the Grad School Students
Graduate school is an exciting journey where you can venture off into another world of sleepless nights because you’re juggling a full-time job and working on projects or submitting that assignment late at night. Some of the back to school items that would make your leap back to the class seamless are listed below.
1. A stylish backpack that can transition from the office to a classroom. If you’re looking for style and reliability the Newport collection has you covered. With superior laptop protection available in a backpack, tote, and sleeve, you’ll be the stylish yet sophisticated one in and out of the office.
2. The backpack that can get you through any journey in a board room or classroom. The Targus 15.6” DifterTrek Checkpoint-Friendly Backpack has ergonomic shoulder straps for comfort, will protect your laptop, and is TSA checkpoint friendly.
3. For the Eco-conscious student who needs exceptional carrying capability, the 15.6” Balance Eco-Smart Checkpoint Friendly Backpack is designed for you. With features like weather-resistant material, SafePort Sling Plus to help protect your laptop from drops, and an ergonomic design to keep you comfortable, this is one of the best investments you can make during grad school.
4. Luxurious iPad cases that will give you a polished look all day and semester. The Isa Future 10.5” Folio Leather Case for iPad Air is an extremely thin folio case that has a magnetic closure, microsuede lining, and a card slot. Add some style to your daily academic routine with this excellent iPad case made of genuine leather.Continuing your education is an exciting endeavor and it’s important to never stop learning. Here at Targus, we wish you success and inspiration to never give up on your dreams.