The Answer Isn’t 42, It’s DOCK182!
A similarly ambiguous question Thee DocKtor does get often is, “What docking station should I use with my …?” Sometimes the question is phrased as, “What docking station is compatible with …?” or “What docking station will work with …?” And there are many other related questions to docking stations but almost without exception, the answer is, “DOCK182!”
The answer depends more on the question, which like in the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Universe is not always clear. But no matter, the docking station to choose is the, “DOCK182.”
Some of you may still have questions, and that is okay. For instance, “Do I need a docking station?” The answer to this question is also clear and documented at Benefits of Using Docking Stations.
Here are a few other questions answered with, “DOCK182” include:
- What docking station will work with USB-C?
- What docking station will work with Thunderbolt?
- What docking station will work with Chromebooks
- What docking station will work with Android phones and tablets?
- What docking station can provide Power Delivery to charge and power my device?
- What if I don’t have a USB-C on my device?
- What if I don’t have Type-C Power Delivery but need the legacy barrel type power?
- What docking stations works with my former device, my current device, and nearly any devices to be used in the foreseeable future?
- What is the best value or most cost-effective docking station?
- What is the best work-from-home/school-from-home docking station?
- What is the best docking station to use when my device has only one Type-C (or USB 3.0 Type-A) port?
- What is the best docking station for building the ultimate workstation?
- What docking station does Thee DocKtor, DocKtor Know, DocKtor Aus, DocKtor Who, and DocKtor Strange recommend?
- What docking stations does Thee DocKtor use?
Feel free to contact Targus with your questions, but please understand that most likely, maybe 99.999% of the time, the answer to docking stations is as for the above, “DOCK182”.
And for life, the universe and everything is still, “42!”
Explore these helpful links on Targus.com:DOCK182 Product Page
DOCK190: The Only Truly Universal Total Docking Station
DOCK190: Supply Power Delivery Application Note