3D Protection Case for iPad mini® 4, 3, 2, iPad mini® (Blue)
The Targus 3D Protection Case (Blue) provides military grade drop protection, secure magnetic closure, and infinite viewing angles for your iPad mini® 4, 3, 2, and iPad mini®.
- Passes military grade 4ft. drop testing (MIL-STD 810G)
- Infinite viewing angles plus comfortable typing position
- Patent-protected multi-generation tray flexes to fit all versions if iPad mini®
- Flexible tray with reinforced corners protects device and screen
- Precision-cut access to controls, ports and camera lenses
- Convenient sleep/wake function for iPad mini® 3, 2, and iPad mini® only
- Easy-grip cover with secure magnetic wrap closure
Wrap your iPad mini® 4 in rugged, military grade drop protection. Engineered for durability without adding weight, this case features a flexible tray with wrap-around bezel and reinforced corners to ward off bumps and dings. Precision cutouts give full access to controls, ports and cameras. The soft textured interior provides a non-slip base for changing your viewing angle and protects your screen from scratches when the device is not in use. Unique, flexible tray design fits iPad mini® 4, 3, 2, and iPad mini®. Convenient sleep/wake feature reduces downtime and saves battery for iPad mini® 3, 2, and iPad mini® models. A semi-rigid, easy grip exterior wraps further protects your tablet and fastens with a magnetic closure.
Military Grade Protection
Minor drops and bumps are no problem for this sturdy, structured case. In fact, the 3D Protection Case (Blue) passes rigorous MIL-STD 810G testing to ensure it can protect your iPad mini® from drops up to 4 ft.
Swipe or Type with Ease
The textured, non-slip interior lets you position your iPad mini® in an infinite range of reading or viewing angles for watching videos or interacting with your screen, or flip the cover back for a comfortable typing angle.
Full Access, Full Functionality
The soft TPU tray has precision cutouts for full access to ports, buttons and controls. Camera and sensor cutouts ensure you get the best shot—even with the case on.