DisplayLink Releases v.10.2M0 for Windows
DisplayLink announced v.10.2M0 for Windows is now available.
Using this version of the software should work, but Targus has not fully validated this release with all Targus Universal Docking Stations or Targus Universal Docking Station Utilities. Users of Targus Audio/Video Configuration Utility should be especially vigilant in validating this release in their environment.
- Windows 10/11 and DL-6000 series: adding modern standby on Ethernet interface
Because this release fixes Ethernet PHY changes driven by availability problems in the supply chain, it may be necessary to use this version of the software with Targus DisplayLink based (USB Graphics) Universal Docking Stations for the dock’s Ethernet to function correctly starting approximately in Q2 of 2022.
- General stability updates and bug fixes
This release also contains a partial work-around for the USB Host Controller power control issues addressed in the Targus Application Note at Troubleshooting Guide for Targus Docks and Devices. Targus prefers that customers consider implementing all of the advice in the Targus Application Note and report experiencing these issues to their PC vendor.
Issues fixed since 10.1 M2 Release
- Added Windows 11 support. AMD64/ARM64 drivers are Windows 11 certified (WHCP/WHQL)
- DisplayLink Manager universal app is now offered for free installation from the Microsoft Store to replace old system tray icon (on generic setup.exe only)
- DL-6xxx: dragging Netflix across monitor edge could have caused monitor to blink (33037)
- DL-6xxx: improved monitor interoperability (Dell U3421WE, P2721Q, U4919DW & 5K) (32924, 32942, 33061)
- Stability updates and bug fixes (33153)
Please contact your Targus representative or DocKtor for further support or information.
US Website: http://targus.com/us/support
Canada Website: http://www.targus.com/ca/support
New Zealand Telephone: 0800-633-222
Latin America Email: firstname.lastname@example.org