Secure your laptops with the DEFCON® Trapezoid Serialized Combo Cable Lock. The 25 locks in this pack work with any device that has a lock slot, such as tablets.
- Lock attaches to the Noble® WEDGELOCK® wedge-shaped lock slots already built into most laptops
- Slim size is ideal for slim devices
- 360° rotating head for effortless device locking
- 6.5’ galvanized steel cable stands the test of time
- No master key required
- Patented serialized lock combination retrieval process
- Retrieve lost combination lock codes through a secure environment
- Activity reports available for registered locks
- Security base plates included with adhesive and screws (PA400P)
The DEFCON® Trapezoid Serialized Combo Cable Lock is a sturdy locking device with a pass-through loop on one end and a lock on the other. The 6.5-foot durable galvanized steel from which the cable is constructed is both cut- and rust-resistant so that it’s nearly impossible to destruct. And if someone attempts to remove the lock, it will noticeably damage the computer, alerting you to potential theft and preventing resale.
Each lock is assigned a unique combination and serial number. The small form factor is easy to travel with and keeps out of the way while in use. This lock is ideal for use in the office, at schools, dorms, hotel rooms, or other highly populated areas where your laptop could be at risk. Ships with 25 locks.