DisplayLink Releases v.9.3M2 for Windows
DisplayLink announced v.9.3M2 is now available.
Using this version of the software should work, but Targus has no plans to validate this release with Targus Universal Docking Stations or Targus Universal Docking Station Utilities.
This release has not been submitted for distribution on Windows Update for Targus Universal Docking Stations and Targus is not providing .MSI/.INF files for it.
- DL-6xxx series on Windows 10: alternative encoder for AMD CPU + GPU machines to reduce CPU usage and improve performance
- DL-6xxx: single 4K full screen video playback improvement on Windows 10
- DL-6xxx: interoperability improvements for non-DisplayPort-compliant G-SYNC displays
Issues fixed since v. 9.2M2 Release
- MSI package: hub USB3.0 link power management control improvement to address connection stability
- DL-6xxx series: improved USB disconnection detection and display blanking
- DL-6xxx series: improved Windows 10 driver reliability
- DL-3xxx and DL-5xxx series: DisplayLink driver intermittent crashes after updating to W10 1809
- exe installer improvements
- DL-6xxx series: blank screen and device manager error after rebooting with 5K monitor connected via double DisplayPort link (tiled 5K)
- All series: device could be disabled in Device Manager in Windows 10 1803 when postponed driver swap (MSI/Setup.exe installation) is not triggered by USB disconnect
- All series: a rare race condition could lead the driver to terminate when adding display(s)
- All series: ~once per 250 cycles, device could be in error in Device Manager when resuming from S4 low power mode
- DL-6xxx series: interoperability improvements for non-DisplayPort-compliant G-SYNC displays
- DL-4xxx series: device could be showing Code 10 in Device Manager when resuming from S4/S5 low power modes
- DL-6xxx series: Dell U4320QT @ 1920x2160 may randomly blink/flash on some devices.
The full release notes are here.