Keys to Defining Strategic Standards for Connectivity, Accessories, and Security
The dramatic shift of today’s work environment to hybrid and remote setups creates a need for connective tools that spur productivity and ensure security. Whether at home, in the office, or on the go, today’s professionals are searching for solutions that allow work to continue as usual without disruption.
Creating standards for your workplace helps your team and your business. When your team has the right tools for the job, they are more productive. Their devices are more secure, they can connect to devices and each other more easily, and need less support hours from your I.T. help desk staff.
Watch our latest Tech Talk webinar on-demand to get valuable insights from Targus’ Senior Director, Engineering Kevin Quinn and Vice President, Global Marketing & eCommerce Andrew Corkill, into what that future of work will look like and how to develop standards to protect devices, optimize costs, and improve connectivity.
During this webinar, we explore:
- Findings from a new Targus survey among global enterprises and professionals about their work environments and preferences. For example, 59% of people desire to work in a hybrid or remote work setting in the future.
- Common use cases to support modern workspace requirements.
- Key considerations for building an enterprise-class workplace, including security, connectivity, policy enforcement, and training.
- How to evaluate the costs and risks versus value of upgrading the enterprise workspace to meet the needs of today and tomorrow.
- Next steps for designing the ideal workspace for our ‘new normal’.
And don’t forget to sign-up for our future Tech Talk webinars for insights from engineers, product development experts, and more on the biggest technology trends, enterprise IT challenges, and solutions shaping the modern enterprise.