Targus Universal Docking Stations for Android
- DisplayLink Presenter: Clones the Android device's local display onto a single external monitor and supports applications that use the Android presentation interface
- DisplayLink Desktop: Supports multiple external monitors plugged into a Targus UDS and works with applications using that use the Android presentation interface
- Android device with an ARM based processor (most Android devices are) running "Lollipop" 5.0 or later and USB host mode enabled.
- A USB OTG Cable to connect the Targus Universal Docking Station (USB Type A) to the Android host device.
- A Targus Universal Docking Station, and model