Laptop Computer Bags for Women | Top Product Recommendations & Tips
Laptop Computer Bags for Women: A Complete Guide With Tips and Recommendations
Today’s woman is passionate, self-sufficient, and ambitious. In an age when women earn over two-thirds of all master’s degrees and own nearly 12 million professional firms throughout the U.S., it only seems natural that we demand the best in professional tools and accessories. Quality laptop bags are no longer reserved for the boys’ club. If you’re a woman in need of a quality case for your own personal or professional pursuits, here are some of the key features to keep in mind when comparing laptop computer bags for women.
The guys might get by with minimal gear—just a laptop compartment and a sleeve for assorted chargers and pens—but women are looking for a little more. We excel at multitasking and demand ample space for all of our essentials. Why should our laptop bags fall short of that? Consider the 15" Groove X2 Max Backpack. This spacious laptop backpack features:
- A laptop compartment
- A separate large-capacity compartment
- Easy-access pockets
- Hidden security pockets
- A water bottle pocket
- A pass-through pocket for easy laptop charging
- A ventilated back panel for cooling
- Contoured shoulder straps
- Drop protection features
- A padded interior
- A luggage trolley strap
And that’s just to get you started. When considering laptop computer bags for women, don’t settle for second best.
Every woman’s style is unique, and our accessories should reflect that. Whether you consider yourself ultra-feminine, fashion-forward, corporate chic, or anything in between, there’s a laptop bag out there for you. For example:
- If you love the look of a good designer handbag, you’ll want to check out the 15” Newport East West Tote.
- If your style is bold and artistic, the 14” Geometric Arts Edition Sleeve may suit your fancy.
- If you like to keep it slim and professional, you may appreciate the streamlined simplicity of the 12"-15.6" CityLite Pro Slim Briefcase.
There are endless styles to choose from. Just remember to choose a model that works with your laptop dimensions.
Whether you’re browsing laptop computer bags for women or men, laptop protection should be a key determining factor. Because protection is so important for all buyers, Targus puts a lot of emphasis on our products’ protection level.. Targus offers a few signature technologies to help protect your laptop, specifically:
- SafePort: Each of our SafePort cases are made with a shock-absorbent and slip-resistant clear TPU shell for maximum drop protection. Just check out the 15.6" Mobile ViP Checkpoint-Friendly Backpack with SafePort® Sling Drop Protection, which also includes a weather-resistant base.
- DOME Protection: Many products—like our 17” Blacktop Deluxe Checkpoint-Friendly Briefcase with DOME Protection—feature DOME protection. This technology uses layered, shock-absorbing discs to redistribute the pressure of weight away from your screen, protecting it from cracks.
Laptop cases haven’t always been designed with comfort in mind, and that can be especially frustrating for women, especially if the laptop or case is on the heavier side. Luckily, Targus has long prioritized comfort as a key feature.
For example, the 16” Trek Laptop Backpack features a soft, foam-padded back panel and contoured shoulder straps. In addition, a convenient carry handle makes this backpack easy to grab and go.
Finally, we need a case that’s convenient to operate. We just don’t have time to fuss with unruly laptop cases. Convenience features are a hallmark of Targus laptop bags. For example, a number of bags--like the 16” Traditional Clamshell Case with Zip-Thru Checkpoint Friendly Design and the 14” Corporate Traveler Briefcase—are designed to be checkpoint-friendly at the airport. Just unzip the bag, lay it flat, and it’s ready for scanning. Then we’re off to conquer the world.When browsing laptop computer bags for women, Targus makes it easy. Browse the full selection, and find your perfect bag.