New DOCK120 Targus Universal Docking Station
Like the Targus ACP70, the DOCK120 is the recommended solutions for entry level docking applications. The DOCK120 has the following performance features:
- Works on all OS Windows, Linux, Android and OS-X with just a single USB 3.0 connection. No need for Thunderbolt, Type-C USB, or any other less ubiquitous connection and yes it will perform in most applications with just a USB 2.0 connection!
- 2560x1600/1440 @ 60 FPS on the single DisplayPort (DP) monitor port or dual 2048x1152 @ 60 FPS on any two of DP, DVI-I, or HDMI. The DVI-I can be used with a passive converter (not included) for VGA and the HDMI can be converted to DVI-D with a passive converter (not included). The DOCK120 is a great entry level solution because is support all four types of external monitor connections natively.
- Two USB 2.o plus two USB 3.0 ports, one BC1.2 high power charging port for charging portables.
- Audio input/output port and Gigabit Ethernet port enables faster, more reliable, and more secure connections to the LAN/WAN than most wireless technologies.
- K-lock port compatible with Targus locking cables and dual locks.
- Wedge design supports comfortable typing angle or laptops. Non-Slip grips keep your laptop from slipping.
- Small compact lightweight unit takes up 50% less space than previous horizontal designs.
- Cool blue LED clearly indicates when dock power is supplied.
- Premium two-tone finish to be envied.
- 3-year limited warranty. Never need another dock again.