New DOCK130 Targus Universal Docking Station
The DOCK130 is the recommended solution for maximum video resolution docking applications. The DOCK130 has the following performance features:
- Works on all OS Windows, Linux, Android and OS-X with just a single USB 3.0 connection. No need for Thunderbolt, Type-C USB, or any other less ubiquitous connection and yes it will perform in most applications with just a USB 2.0 connection!
- 3840x2160 @ 30 FPS (4K) on the single DisplayPort (DP) monitor port or dual 2048x1152 @ 60 FPS on any two of DP, DVI-I, or DVI-D. The DVI-I can be used with a passive converter (not included) for VGA.
- One left side, three on the back, and two right side (one of which is a BC1.2 high power charging port) for a total of six USB 3.0 ports.
- Audio input/output port and Gigabit Ethernet port that enables faster, more reliable, and more secure connections to the LAN/WAN than most wireless technologies.
- K-lock port compatible with Targus locking cables and dual locks.
- Wedge design supports comfortable typing angle or laptops. Non-Slip grips keep your laptop from slipping. Small compact lightweight unit takes up much less space than other horizontal designs.
- Cool blue LED clearly indicates when dock is connected to the USB host.
- Premium two-tone finish to be envied.
- TAA Compliant.
- 3-year limited warranty. Never need another dock again.