New DOCK150 Targus Universal Docking Station
January 15, 16 - Posted in: Tech Talk
The DOCK150 is the recommended solution for low-cost dual DisplayPort monitors. The DOCK150 has the following performance features:
- Works on all OS Windows, Linux, Android and OS-X with just a single USB3.0 connection. No need for Thunderbolt, Type-C USB, or any other less ubiquitous connection and yes it will perform in many applications with just a USB2.0 connection!
- Dual 2560x1600@ 60FPS DisplayPort (DP) monitor ports.
- One left side, three on the back, and one right side (which is a BC1.2 high power charging port) for a total of five USB 3.0 ports.
- Audio input/output port and Gigabit Ethernet port that enables faster, more reliable, and more secure connections to the LAN/WAN than most wireless technologies.
- K-lock port compatible with Targus locking cables and dual locks.
- Wedge design supports comfortable typing angle or laptops. Non-Slip grips keep your laptop from slipping. The small compact lightweight unit takes up much less space than other horizontal designs.
- Cool blue LED clearly indicates when the dock is connected to the USB host.
- Premium two-tone finish to be envied.
- TAA Compliant.
- 3-year limited warranty. Never need another dock again.