is the recommended solution for low-cost dual DisplayPort monitors. The DOCK150 has the following performance features:
- Works on all OS Windows, Linux, Android and OS-X with just a single USB3.0 connection. No need for Thunderbolt, Type-C USB, or any other less ubiquitous connection and yes it will perform in many applications with just a USB2.0 connection!
- Dual 2560x1600@ 60FPS DisplayPort (DP) monitor ports.
- One left side, three on the back, and one right side (which is a BC1.2 high power charging port) for a total of five USB 3.0 ports.
- Audio input/output port and Gigabit Ethernet port that enables faster, more reliable, and more secure connections to the LAN/WAN than most wireless technologies.
- K-lock port compatible with Targus locking cables and dual locks.
- Wedge design supports comfortable typing angle or laptops. Non-Slip grips keep your laptop from slipping. The small compact lightweight unit takes up much less space than other horizontal designs.
- Cool blue LED clearly indicates when the dock is connected to the USB host.
- Premium two-tone finish to be envied.
- TAA Compliant.
- 3-year limited warranty. Never need another dock again.
This is the Targus Truly Universal Docking Station to use for newer applications utilizing two external DisplayPort monitors but not necessarily needing the additional flexibility and host power supply/charging of the ACP77.