Targus Validates DisplayLink 9.3M2 for Windows
Targus has validated the Windows 10 DisplayLink version 9.3M2 software and drivers for all DisplayLink-based Targus Universal Docking Stations models DOCK1XX, DOCK3XX, and DOCK5XX.
The version 9.3M2 software and drivers are required for use with the Targus docking station utilities and recommended for all Window 10 PC hosts.
It is available from Targus Driver Support and should be available from Windows Update soon after this post. Enterprise customers may also download the corporate version INF/MSI files from the associated Targus.com product pages through this portal.
The devices are shown in the Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Device Manager as:
- Network adapters: Targus Ethernet as 9.3.3309.0
- Sound, video, and game controllers: Targus Audio 9.3.3309.0
- Display adapters (Windows 10): Targus Docking Station (varies) as 9.3.3324.0
- DL-6xxx series on Windows 10: alternative encoder for AMD CPU + GPU machines to reduce CPU usage and improve performance
- DL-6xxx: single 4K full screen video playback improvement on Windows 10
- DL-6xxx: interoperability improvements for non-DisplayPort-compliant G-SYNC displays
- Bug Fixes
- MSI package: hub USB3.0 link power management control improvement to address connection stability
- DL-6xxx series: improved USB disconnection detection and display blanking
Validation with Targus Universal Docking Station Utilities
Version 9.3M2 has been put through a full system test and is suitable for deployment to end-users. It has also been validated with all applicable Targus Utilities. However, not every Targus Utility has been validated with every Targus Universal Docking Station on every Windows build or platform. Please contact your Targus representative or DocKtor with questions.