VLI812 USB Hub Firmware Update
- Option to enable CDP charging mode.
- Optimized SSC settings to improve signal integrity and reliability
- Fixed an issue where the hub might detect a device's termination too early, causing the downstream port to go into compliance mode.
- Improved compatibility with various hosts when SSC is enabled
- Fixed an issue where downstream devices would not drop to USB 2.0 mode if the hub dropped to USB 2.0 after resume from suspend
- Fixed an issue where the USB 3.0 hub would disappear if the hub was quickly moved from a USB 2.0 port to a USB 3.0 port
- Fixed an issue where several cascaded hubs would enter global suspend when receiving a selective suspend command under Windows 8
- Fixed an issue where USB electrical test would fail when CDP charging function was enabled.
- Improved USB Charging functionality to resolve a potential issue where the charging mode would become enabled when it was not supposed to.
- Fixed an issue under OSX where the USB 2.0 hub could potentially drop to Full-Speed mode after repeated upstream port PNP
Applicable to Targus Universal Docking Station ACP71 Item 61 and greater only or ACP076 ONLY!
To obtain the firmware update, please call Targus technical support at 1-800-283-6325